Life in a Box

Hello everyone,

So, here my I'm sharing one more project. I really enjoyed doing it using Distress ink by Ranger, embellishments, white gesso by prima marketing, heartfelt creation leaf stamp, stencils by prima marketing, I tried making it more simple and elegant.

Here I have used white gesso for my box background and gave an effect which texture paste using the stencil and I really loved the effect, the roses I made with Irish paper and I colored it with worn lipstick Distress ink by Ranger. And I really loved the effect.

You can find all the materials from
https://www.crafterscorner.in/

I tried clicking pictures from different angles. so, we can see the effects, how it looks












I hope you all liked it!
Love,
Komal Wala
Pryda Arte





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frame Work

A rainy day!

Book Marks